HEALTH PRECAUTIONS WITHIN THE SALON
Please arrive at the time of your appointment and not earlier.
You will be required to wear a mask during your service. We recommend a disposable mask as this gives us the best access to your hair. Clients having a tint/colour service should definitely wear a disposable mask which avoids colour spoiling a fabric mask.
Immediately upon arrival we will be taking your temperature, and if it is above 38.0 degrees you will be asked to leave. We will also be monitoring our own temperatures. Please sanitise your hands before you start your service. Sanitisers are available at each work station.
There are a few precautions we wish to detail below:
- You must not visit if you or any member of your household have any signs of cold or flu or covid19. This also applies to us.
- Family and/or friends will not be able to accompany you to your appointment unless they also have a service booking.
- We ask that you use hand sanitiser after touching your mobile phone and on your departure.
- We will be wearing a mask during your service.
- A clean, laundered wrap will be provided for each client.
- We will be offering limited refreshments - ask to see the drinks list. All glasses, cups and utensils will be hot washed in the dishwasher after each use.
- We will not be providing magazines but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We have stringent hygiene processes in place for disinfecting all work stations, basins, equipment, and surfaces.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or defer appointments if we feel there are any concerns.
Michael Strugnell Hair
88 Park Road Middle Park
Michael 0400 515 361 - Stylist Cutter
Jasmine 0421 106 788 - Stylist Cutter and Colourist
Suzi 0412 030 585 - Stylist Cutter and Colourist
Open 7 days a week
We are an AVEDA salon.
To purchase AVEDA online - click here.
Iles Formula Hair Talk
With Michael Strugnell